YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world, giving marketers of any size the ability to adopt video and rich media to tell their story and engage with potential future clients. But this alone is not the only reason YouTube needs to be a part of your marketing strategy.
Some interesting facts about YouTube;
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000+.
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- YouTube on mobile alone reaches more 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube is up 60% year-over-year.
The challenge, of course, is how does your business strategically tap into this incredible marketing opportunity? This is where YouTube Marketing Bootcamp comes to the rescue. Designed to walk you from the very basics of content creation, topic selection, right through to advanced analysis for marketing optimization, the YouTube Marketing Bootcamp will provide any marketer a competitive marketing edge that will drive results.
At the end of participating in this course, you will be able to;
- Research and generate the best content for your industry
- Understand best practices in video creation to optimize views and engagement
- Optimization strategies to get your videos found on YouTube and Google Search
- Analyze your video(s) performance to modify and improve future content creation
The course is delivered over 6 weekly live calls, delivering over 9 hours of structured content with;
- Recording of each call for anytime access
- Unlimited technical email support to help you every step of your learning journey (1 year)
- Progressive training from basic to advanced
- Video-based training that is available 24/7 from any internet connected device
- Flexible schedule. Learn at your own pace.
- No travel time/costs.
- Interactive training experience with our certified trainers
All training is delivered online. Therefore you will require a computer, internet connection, and a free Google and YouTube account.
This course strives to simplify a complex topic so any marketer can benefit from YouTube as a marketing channel. Each week’s training is comprised of live 90-minute webinar sessions which are recorded for reference at a later time. We also recommend a minimum of 1 hour per week to practice and implement the marketing strategy as you go.