This course is a must in today’s competitive business environment, as marketers have at their disposal almost unlimited options for bringing awareness and driving results for their business. The need to measure and identify whats working from marketing channels, to content and design factors, has never been more critical in developing successful campaigns that return high conversions and business growth.
The Google Analytics training program takes a complicated topic and breaks it down into easy to digest 5 to 10 minute in length video lessons, that any marketer with the desire to improve their results can learn and benefit from. Each weeks module is supported with direct email support from our certified analytics training team, compounded with weekly coaching coaching calls, where students can connect live with our training team and expand on their learning.
At the end of participating in this course, you will be able to;
- Competently use Google Analytics to evaluate your marketing efforts
- Identify potential design problems within your website affecting conversion results
- Make marketing decisions based on concrete data
- Professional live weekly coaching calls with Analytics trainers
- Unlimited technical email support to help you every step of your learning journey (1 year)
- Progressive training from basic to advanced
- Certification testing to ensure comprehension
- Video based training that is available 24/7 from any internet connected device
- Flexible schedule. Learn at your own pace.
- No travel time/costs.
- Interactive training experience with our certified analysts
- Online certification in Google Analytics training (part of our iGSM Marketing Certification program) upon successful completion of all course requirements.
The Google Analytics training program is designed to help marketers develop analysis skills needed to apply data based decisions on marketing and design changes geared to improve results. Students need to have access to their Google Analytics account for maximum benefit while reviewing course material.
Coursework includes optional comprehension testing at the conclusion of each module. Students must achieve a final overall mark of 80% in order to qualify for a certificate pass.
This course strives to simplify a complex topic so any marketer can benefit from data analysis. Each weeks module is comprised of multiple short (5 to 10 minute sessions) video-based presentations mostly of actual Google Analytics interface work and optional comprehension testing. On average we recommend 1.5 to 3 hours each week to complete the coursework.