Conversion Optimization, also known as Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the process of improving your marketing and website results through data analysis and testing. From improving marketing results, refining your website for improved user experience (UX), to reducing cost of client acquisition, CRO is one of the most powerful strategies a business can employ.
The Challenge You Face In Your Business
- Your Marketing IS NOT producing a satisfactory return on investment
- Your Traffic IS NOT converting to leads and sales at an acceptable rate
- Your Philosophy IS YOU are always looking to improve on results
Conversion Rate Optimization Reality..
All businesses have the ability to improve results. Not all businesses actively practice this philosophy. In fact most businesses burn resources, time, and effort jumping from one strategy to the next. Conversion Rate Optimization when practiced regularly produces greater results than any single marketing strategy can produce consistently. It’s not sexy, but it works!
Our Philosophy to Conversion Optimization
There is significant benefits to doing what we do better today than what we did yesterday. Conversion Optimization is the process of compounding those improvements on top of one another to generate significant growth. CRO should be more than a strategy – it should be the way you do business.
Conversion Optimization Process
Applying Conversion Optimization is a 3-step process. Beginning with a Google Analytics audit of your data, your business will have a clear understanding of where you need to focus to generate the greatest results on your efforts (ROI).
Step 1: Identify through a Detailed Google Analytics Audit:
- Your best/worst performing website pages (user experience)
- Your best/worst traffic sources (marketing performance)
- Identify website technical issues affecting conversions
- Debug website technical issues affecting user experience
- Isolate top performing navigational paths
- Highlight marketing bottlenecks
- Highlight conversion bottlenecks
- Evaluate contributing marketing sources (attribution models highlighting the roles your marketing is playing)
Step 2: Optimize Reporting for Improved Future Analysis and Current Performance:
- Google Analytics Setup Review
- Creation of Management Dashboards within Google Analytics
- Creation of Management and Job Role/Vendor Accountability Views within Google Analytics
- Create Targeted Audience Segments within Google Analytics
- Create Objective Based Goals within Google Analytics
- Implement Google Product Linking (i.e. Adwords, Search Console, etc) to provide a 360 degree view of your marketing efforts
Step 3: Deliver the Audit Report Outlining:
- Your current situation based on your data within Google Analytics
- Your next recommended steps – High/Medium/Low priority actionable tasks
- Website edits/updates recommendations
- Content edits/updates recommendations
- Navigation edits/updates recommendations
- Conversion path edits/updates recommendations
- Marketing focus/review recommendations
- Consultation call to review the report and address any questions
Benefits of a Conversion Optimization Audit with Google Analytics
- Realign marketing and design focus
- Identify marketing strategies with greatest potential to drive growth
- Identify bottlenecks in your website design which are hurting conversion
- Gain understanding on marketing channel roles as they relate to conversion
- Define Next-Steps to take to generate better results
To learn more about our conversion optimization service including Google Analytics audit, contact us here or call 1-877-801-4090 ext 2.