With available time and resources being stretched, the ability to utilize powerful tools and automation techniques where possible today is absolutely essential. As a key training requirement to the iGSM Digital Marketing Certification program, knowing when, where and how to automate, to provide an engaging experience while maximizing conversion allows you to focus on your business, while your marketing spins 24/7.
Did you know that training your employees in digital marketing is now a government priority? Up to 100% of your training can be covered on any of our digital marketing certification courses. Contact us to learn more.
Marketing Automation Certification Course Overview
Updated for 2017, this Marketing Automation Certification course is designed to help you evaluate your current processes, identifying gaps and bottlenecks, and areas where automation can benefit your business. Then with this knowledge extracted, we’re able to build a powerful strategy compounding automation and live interaction to maximize conversions and results. CRM and Email automation software will be required for training and implementation. Popular software which we focus on are Infusionsoft, Salesforce, and Mailchimp. Although most CRM and Email automation tools will suffice, there are certain functions which are required. Contact us to discuss the software resources and needs.
By the end of this training you will be able to confidently;
- Map your current marketing to sales process
- Identify bottlenecks in your process
- Configure an optimized Automation strategy
- Design a dynamic email campaign sequence
- Rank lead scores and trigger automation campaigns
- Identify measurement points for optimization
- Analyze campaign performance
The Marketing Automation Certification program can be delivered online or on-site with a combination of online support training. Depending on how it is delivered will determine the schedule of sessions noted below. The program is customizable based on your companies needs and time restraints. On-Site training is typically delivered over a two day period. Beyond the training period, the course includes 2 months of ongoing coaching and support to ensure maximum return.
Section 1 – Identify, Map Current Marketing Process
- Clearly define marketing strategy
- Intersect Automation and Manual Intervention Points
- Merge digital and analogue components/strategies
Section 2 – Develop an Automation Strategy
- Structure and automation strategy
- Identify resources and tools required
- Implement an automation strategy
Section 3 – Infusionsoft (or similar) Training
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Build Profitable Sales Funnel
- Build Profitable Landing Page
- Tagging and sequences
- Campaign creation
Section 4 – Create an Email Automation Strategy
- Outline and overlay campaign sequence to sales process
- Create email automation campaign
- Identify and implement campaign triggers
Section 5 – Analyze and Optimize Campaign Performance
- Identify automation metric points of resistance
- Create executive dashboards
- Identify optimization opportunities
Mandatory Course Material:
- Course Manual
- Access to Online Training Portal
- Infusionsoft (or similar CRM software)
- Mac or PC (wifi enabled). Note that tablets are not powerful enough for this course.
You may also find it is useful to invest in:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc)
Contact us today to register or discuss your company training needs, the Government Grant Programs available for funding and the Marketing Automation Certification program.
Call Us Now to Learn More 1-877-801-4090 or Contact Us to Schedule A Call