Content marketing can be attributed to some of the highest conversion rates ever seen in marketing. But content marketing goes beyond copywriting to images, graphics, slide presentations and more. A strong strategy compounds, and has a marketing shelf life far greater than most other strategies. From blogging, social media, to email, content truly is king. As a key training requirement to the iGSM Digital Marketing Certification program, knowing how to create, implement and manage a strong content strategy is mission critical.
Did you know that training your employees in digital marketing is now a government priority? Up to 100% of your training can be covered on any of our digital marketing certification courses. Contact us to learn more.
Content Marketing Certification Course Overview
Updated for 2017, this Content Marketing Certification course is designed to provide you the necessary skills to create, implement and manage and organizations content strategy program. This can involve multiple strategies and platforms, but at the core is a consistent voice that resonates with your ideal audience. Email automation, Blogging, and basic word editing software will be required for training and implementation. Popular software which we focus on are WordPress, Infusionsoft, Salesforce, and Mailchimp. Contact us to discuss the software resources and needs.
By the end of this training you will be able to confidently;
- Create a content strategy from scratch
- Create a content plan and calendar
- Define target audience avatar
- Evaluate potential content mediums
- Repurpose content for varying mediums
- Create content policies
- Establish content frequency matched to objectives
- Structure content based on medium and channel
The Content Marketing Certification program can be delivered online or on-site with a combination of online support training. Depending on how it is delivered will determine the schedule of sessions noted below. The program is customizable based on your companies needs and time restraints. On-Site training is typically delivered over a two day period. Beyond the training period, the course includes 2 months of ongoing coaching and support to ensure maximum return.
Section 1 – Developing a Content Strategy
- Defining clear content objectives
- Inventory current digital assets
- Identify targeted channels and mediums
- Define available resources
- Establish Content Calendar and Frequency
- Define performance metrics and bench marks
Section 2 – Structure Content
- Avatar Creation
- Learn structure outlines for varying mediums
- Create content templates for standardization
- Identify resources and tools required
Section 3 – Objective Based Content Creation
- Press Release
- Social Posts
- Website Content
Section 4 – Establish Content Policy
- Create content policy
Mandatory Course Material:
- Word processing software
- Blogging platform (i.e. WordPress)
- Mac or PC (wifi enabled). Note that tablets are not powerful enough for this course.
Contact us today to register or discuss your company training needs, the Government Grant Programs available for funding and the Content Marketing Certification program.
Call Us Now to Learn More 1-877-801-4090 or Contact Us to Schedule A Call